1. Click on the Start button on lower left hand side of the screen. Next, click on Control Panel.
2. Select the Network and Internet Connections category.
3. Pick the task, Create a new connection.
4. Click the Set up or change your Internet connection.
5. The New Connection Wizard dialog box appears. Click the Next button.
6. Click the Connect to the Internet option to choose a Network Connection Type. Click the Next button.
7. Click Set up my connection manually in the Getting Ready dialog box. Click the Next button.
8. Click Connect using a dial-up modem in the Internet Connection dialog box. Click the Next button.
9. In the Connection Name dialog box type in Destek Connect in the ISP Name field. Click the Next button.
11. Type in the your information in the User Name, Password and Confirm Password fields. Your username is your full email address. If you want your computer to always connect to the internet using the same information then check the boxes for Use this account name and password when anyone connects to the Internet from this computer and Make this the default Internet connection. Put a check in the box for Turn on Internet Connection Firewall for this connection for increased security. Click the Next button.
12. Confirm the settings for your dial-in networking in the Completing the New Connection dialog box. Make sure that the "Add a shortcut to this connection to my desktop" box is checked.
13. Reboot your computer.
14. Now all you need to do is to double-click on your Destek Connect icon on the desktop to connect to the Internet. Make sure that your user name and password is correct and that you are dialing into the correct number. Once you have successfully connected, you will see a "Connected to ... " window.