1. Start Outlook Express.
2. On the Tools menu, click Accounts.
3. In the Internet Accounts box, click Add, and then click Mail.
4. In the Display Name box, type the name that you want others to see when you send a message (Example: John Doe), and then click Next.
6. Under E-mail Server Names, Select My incoming mail server is a POP3 server. Type in mail.aspi.net for both the Incoming and Outgoing mail servers. Click Next.
7. Under Internet Mail Logon, type in your user name and password. You can check the remember password box if you would like. Make sure the Log on using Secure Password Authentication box is NOT checked. Click Next.
8. You are done, click Finish.