1. Start Outlook 97
2. On the Tools menu, click Services.
3. Click on the Services tab.
4. You should see Internet Mail as one of the services listed. If it is not, click the Add button, highlight Internet Mail, and click OK.
5. Highlight Internet Mail and click on the Properties button.
6. In the Internet Mail window, click on the General tab and fill in your information:
- Full Name: Your Name (Example: John Doe)
- Internet Mail Server: mail.aspi.net
- Account Name: The first part of your email address WITHOUT the @aspi.net (Example: jdoe)
- Password: your password
7. You are done, click Apply and click OK.